Geospatial Tracking System Analyst
Location: Herndon, VA
Clearance: ACTIVE TS/SCI with Lifestyle Polygraph
Position Type: Full-Time Employee
Description: Use your expertise and knowledge to help Great-Circle Technologies create geospatial solutions!
Join an elite group dedicated to continuous personal improvement as GCT is currently seeking Geospatial Analysts to work on an exciting new project. This opportunity is focused on developing new techniques for extracting geospatial intelligence from message traffic and supporting mission critical requirements for a national agency. Due to the general nature of the work, the candidate may be asked to perform additional job duties in the future.
· Bachelors Degree in either Computer Science or Geography
· Three to five plus years of experience in the geospatial arena
· Knowledge of ArcGIS, ArcIMS, ArcSDE, ERDAS Imagine, web services, XML and geospatial data structure
· Understanding of imagery formats commonly used throughout the profession (NITF, CIB, etc.)
· Working knowledge of ENVI, RemoteView, SocketSet, Oracle Spatial, and Open GIS Consortium (OGC) standards is a plus
· Proficient in Microsoft Office programs to include Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint
· Excellent oral and written communication
· Ability to work both independently and as a team player
The success of Great-Circle Technologies depends on the success and well-being of its employees. GCT promotes a work/life balance and encourages the overall well-being of each of its contributors. A comprehensive benefits package is provided which currently includes company paid single medical, dental, life and disability insurances, matching 401k plan, education assistance, public transportation reimbursement, and much more!
How to Apply: Send your resume with cover letter in Word format TODAY to:
When applying, please use the following guidelines:
· Indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email
· Include both a cover letter and resume in word format
· Include both your email address and contact information in your resume
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Great-Circle Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to confidentiality regarding all resume submittals.